Figure skating dresses, figure skating apparel, Skatewear and
Here are the answers to the most common questions about our business:
We do not charge sales tax on orders delivered
outside the state of Virginia
2. As explained above, we do not publish our
phone number, do not provide telephone support, nor do we take phone orders. All
orders must be placed via our website.
3. All prices are in US Dollars. We ship Internationally via
US Mail. You must choose "OUTSIDE the US" as the shipping method or
your order will not be processed. The website will calculate shipping. We are
not responsible for any Import taxes that may be charged by your Country.
5. We do not publish paper catalogs. Our inventory changes quickly and by the time one was published it would be obsolete. Our website is the only place to view our current merchandise.
6. We speak only English and do not have any employees who
speak other languages.
7. We no longer take phone orders. We require a written copy of our orders. Currently, web or mail are the only order method we accept.8. To check stock, click the "add to cart" link under the item you wish to order. If the size/style shows in the list, it is available. If the size/style does not show, it is not available. Do not attempt to order items that are not available. They will not be shipped and will not be put on backorder.
9. All orders remain open for 60 days unless we hear from you via email or fax that you wish your order cancelled. If you are emailed about your order, it is important that you respond if you want it cancelled. Orders cannot be cancelled or modified once they are sent to shipping.
10.Rhinestone and nailhead transfers are sold without warranty as to the fitness of
use on any garment. Buyer accepts all responsibility for damages from
the application of any of our transfers. If you are unsure how to apply,
there are many websites dedicated to this craft and you can find more
detailed information than we can supply. Transfers are mfg. for 300 degree press or iron. Warm or cool peel.